trillium client is a http client that uses the same
conn approach as
trillium but which can be used
independently for any http client application.
trillium_client::Client] is built with a Connector. Each runtime crate
a Connector implementation, which can optionally be combined with a
tls crate such as
- A client contains a Config and an optional connection pool and builds conns.
- a client connection, representing both an outbound http request and a http response
- Concrete errors that occur within trillium’s http implementation
- Trait for things that operate like a client. The only interface that’s required is build_conn.
- Interface for runtime and tls adapters for the trillium client
- this crate’s result type